Friday, January 28, 2011

My Quarter Life Crisis & On My Way to 30...

Why do I feel like I am having a mini mid life crisis? 25 is not that old but I keep thinking I am half way to 30. Maybe because I feel like you should have accomplished allot in your life by the age of 30 and maybe because I feel like I am no where to that point where I have accomplished much of anything that I have wanted to. So before I turn 25 on February 14th I wanted to make a list of 30 things I want to do before I turn 30. I know, everyone does that now adays. But I didn't want to make my list all about me. I wanted some things to be about doing things for other people. And here's my thing about lists. I have a hard time getting anything done unless I make a list. If I make a list it's like I have this piece of paper looking over me telling me what to do. So hopefully it will work with this too!

No comments:

Post a Comment